Is your wife/gf is built for a BBC?

My wife and I talked about this. And both are ready. But we don’t know how to take the first step towards the BBC.
View attachment 6686501
Hi. Wife herr. I come on here to chat to couoles. Mainly wives. We been in LS decade plays. Done full spectrum. All hot. We are in a real modern white marriage. I agreed to marry provided. We would be that. And he is rich. I’m a Cuckoldress and QoS. Gym bunny abd my bulls I go for a gym rays. Bodybuilder. Ripped. Tall. I love being in very high heels so I’m taller than my white cuckokd. And my bull towers over usd. And I love white men being imtimidated by tbe black man. I could go in. But read ur post. My advice is don’t rush. Enjoy each step. It’s all hot. And also don’t settle for anything less than the best for the black aloha bull u chose. As I said don’t rush into the cuckold scene right away. Inked u both agree to. Start with both fucking and get her to tell u about black men and that they are built to fuvk. Etc. Then do tbe hotwife scene or just let her fuck her black PT fryingym. Etc. The gym is main hookup place. And also if dhe has a friend also Inyo this. Or cheats with bbc. Or just fucks bbc. That is a slam dunk. Frim my experiences. But keep making advance.

Back