Is your wife/gf is built for a BBC?

To all the men who post if their wife and/ or GF is built for a BBC. You should think before asking. The reason I say that is, if you are already thinking of asking that question. Your woman is already built for a BBC. The real question you should be asking is. Is she really ready to be fucked by a real BBC. Photos are amazing to look at. Real BBC don't want to see photos we want to see her actually underneath us getting pounded.

I understand that this type of situation you're thinking about is all fantasy for some of you men.
Most women are not into this fantasy. It is not that the cucks dont want to pull through, but convincing our women is not that easy. Women want to be seduced and not just sold off to fuck someone else.

To all the men who post if their wife and/ or GF is built for a BBC. You should think before asking. The reason I say that is, if you are already thinking of asking that question. Your woman is already built for a BBC. The real question you should be asking is. Is she really ready to be fucked by a real BBC. Photos are amazing to look at. Real BBC don't want to see photos we want to see her actually underneath us getting pounded.

I understand that this type of situation you're thinking about is all fantasy for some of you men.
So true and well said.

Attachments

• 38069.jpg
    38069.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 153
Back