IS WIFE GF SHY? HESITANT? EXPERIENCED LONDON UK BULL WILL SEDUCE INTO LIFESTYLE

LONDONBULLBBC

Male
From
UK
Hi very experienced London based male bull 37 professional educated single.

Enjoy helping wannabee cuckolds stag vixen or hot wives gf to take the next step into the lifestyle.

Plenty enjoy the dream fantasy aspects of playing into the lifestyle.

But a a shy hesitant unwilling wife girlfriend.

Takes skill persistence charm to bring her around.

I enjoy the challenge and happy to assist someone near London and willing to actually meet.

Get in touch

Enjoy helping wannabee cuckolds stag vixen or hot wives gf to take the next step into the lifestyle.

I enjoy the challenge and happy to assist someone near London and willing to actually meet.

Get in touch
Wish you were in the USA as I need a BBC Bull to seduce my conservatitive, shy and religious wife and then start to fill her with his BBC and unload his hot sperm deep inside her!!!

Wish you were in the USA as I need a BBC Bull to seduce my conservatitive, shy and religious wife and then start to fill her with his BBC and unload his hot sperm deep inside her!!!
They shy wives always play the hardest once over the hurdle of conservative attitudes. Religious even better you can play I am the Lord Master of the wife and you have to obey all my wishes according to god himself. Tried that with hijabi muslim wives and works a treat

Get in touch
Hi we would like to know more please

Get in touch
Hey man would love some help, wife’s pic in profile. I think she would want it but would have to know the person before talking about cuckolding/ sleeping with her. Let me know what you think

Hey man would love some help, wife’s pic in profile. I think she would want it but would have to know the person before talking about cuckolding/ sleeping with her. Let me know what you think
Hello and great to know you. I am happy to assist. But this is done in person with real meets. Are you up for this?

Excellent, I’m up for it. If you want to meet up to discuss further let me know a good time and place and I’ll try work round it. I’m out and about in London most week days. 👍

Get in touch
You sound like a really interesting knowledgeable guy someone we are looking to introduce us both to cuckolding lifestyle

Back