Is there any women that want to be Black Bred??

Is there any women that want to bred by bbc?

• Yes

Votes: 194 79.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 39 16.0%

• Total voters
I’d say: realizing now that I have more options than I previously thought
Yes, this kink can be very revealing for everyone involved. My new girlfriend is an old friend and we've been talking about this for a while. She finally started realizing she can have it all. Loving partner and hot sexual flings on the side.

It’s both. He’s been pretty clear about it. But my thoughts have changed a bit now. He couldn’t get me pregnant after a couple years of trying so I don’t blame him fetishizing that part.
So if I meet a bull who is cool with it and i go off birth control, then nothing would make me happier than having my husband turned on by my very presence all the time while I’m pregnant.
If all that happens but no baby comes, he would still have a blacked wife so he’d be overjoyed

thanks for your reply, honest and sexy. Best of luck to you two.

Not unless a bj counts (and I don’t count that)...a few weeks ago I didn’t have any awareness of his desires...hadn’t even heard of most of these terms. We’re still talking through this stuff together at home, but I am not going to realistically turn down amazing guilt free sex for the currently rare to sometimes terrible sex life I’ve got now. I’ve been doing some research lol

a blowjob on a Black guy? I’d count that 👍🏻
here’s hoping you find that guilt free amazing sex with a Black lover.

but your “research“ can’t all be from textbooks, can it?

At first I was surprised when he brought it up then it opened up a long conversation about his fantasy. I guess we're kindred spirits lol

Perfect then! 😉
and you certainly picked the best username: “Here4fun”
Wishing you well, hope you and bf get all the fun (cough) you seek lol

Back