Is there a tattoo for bulls?

MasterL

Male
Real Person
Is there a tattoo that bulls can get to show they're a part of the lifestyle? Just like hotwives have, we could get tattoos such as certain bulls or maybe a phrase that would let others know we live that lifestyle. It could also help white women to find us out and about, which might increase activity and get more matches. Bulls are always on the lookout for QOS tattoos (or at least I am), now white women can look for our tattoos too. What do you guys think?

A bulls tattoo is a king of spades tattoo like this one or you can put the crown on the inside.

The one I want to make t-shirts out of is a crowned spade like this one with with the number 9" inside of it. I want them to not only know that I'm a bull, but Ibwant them to know what I'm holding for them! LOL

Attachments

• 20220408_032527.jpg
    20220408_032527.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 90
A bulls tattoo is a king of spades tattoo like this one or you can put the crown on the inside.

The one I want to make t-shirts out of is a crowned spade like this one with with the number 9" inside of it. I want them to not only know that I'm a bull, but Ibwant them to know what I'm holding for them! LOL
Lol that's actually a really good idea and thanks for letting me know, I didn't know that was a thing. I think I'll get the same thing, I'm a fellow 9" bull lol. I think I'll get it on my neck or something

Lol that's actually a really good idea and thanks for letting me know, I didn't know that was a thing. I think I'll get the same thing, I'm a fellow 9" bull lol. I think I'll get it on my neck or something
I'm just trying to find a place to get this made into an iron on patch or a temporary tattoo?

Is there a tattoo that bulls can get to show they're a part of the lifestyle? Just like hotwives have, we could get tattoos such as certain bulls or maybe a phrase that would let others know we live that lifestyle. It could also help white women to find us out and about, which might increase activity and get more matches. Bulls are always on the lookout for QOS tattoos (or at least I am), now white women can look for our tattoos too. What do you guys think?
Try a crown on the skin just below the head of your cock. That way the couple know you are long lasting.

I think you just tell the Hotwife you want her. You don't wait for her to ask you. It is not about niceties, its about you getting the woman you want. You don't need a tattoo, you need a BBC. If she is a QOS she is available to you. Take her and give her what she wants.

I think you just tell the Hotwife you want her. You don't wait for her to ask you. It is not about niceties, its about you getting the woman you want. You don't need a tattoo, you need a BBC. If she is a QOS she is available to you. Take her and give her what she wants.
I'm talking about women that don't have tattoos and don't show a liking towards black men. You can't approach every white women you see and tell them you want them

Back