Is the smell of big dicks, and huge nuts intoxicating?

I don't know if there are some special pheromones but there is something for sure otherwise I wouldn't know how to explain the behaviour of my wife and many other women in front of BBC.
I know that my wife never enjoyed giving me a blowjob and even less letting me cum in her mouth but things are totally different with our bull, she loves to have his cock in her mouth and loves when he cum there.

Yes it's possible, I'm not an expert to say it so I can only see how my wife changed.
There is definitely something, I used to beg her for weeks and months to enter her mouth, while our bull does it when he wants and I've heard many times my wife asking him to cum in her mouth. I would have never imagined that
Exactly like my wife. She never sucked my cock, said it wasn't her thing but when her bull pushed her head down, she started sucking him like a pro and does it every time now, lets him cum in her mouth and even her face. He even got her to take it in the ass, which I wouldn't even know how to ask for

First, the scent of my wife's pussy juices. It reminds me of an air freshener fragrance, fish, and the smell of onions on your fingers, altogether. It's there when we play and everytime she undresses for her black men. She's extremely wet with them. And then, yes, the black gents. I don't notice it first, but once their odour sprays and perfumes dissipate and they start to sweat, I get to smell that sweat nutty, very male scent. Like paper and cardboard. And once they ejaculate they add that acid, rancid, horseradish smell to the mix. A mix that turns you on and makes you want more of the whole and invites you to have a taste. My wife loves to suck their cocks out of her pussy or butthole and says the taste and smell can't be more human and the most natural thing.

Back