Is my gf still into black men?

CarlGA

Male
Hi I already made a thread asking about my lovely girlfriend but I believe I was very vague about the situation.
So I've been with Brittney for about 3 years. Our relationship is good tbf but some of her behaviours confuse me and make me have questions. First example is about her personal trainer at the gym. He is black. She chooses to go to the gym between the time his shift is up. Whenever he reschedules for the day, Brittney does the impossible to be there at the same time he'll be there. When I've asked her about this behaviour she's responded me that apparently the guy is very good at assisting her, knowledgeable, patient and his workouts gave her great results over the year. She even said to me that if he leaves the gym she would follow him at the other one he'll join. Overall she loves working out there and its very rare she misses a day. Another example is with one of her best friends boyfriend. Her friend is dating a black man and Brittney has high regards of him. Truthfully he's arrogant and I find it hard staying with him for more than 10 min but to her he is cool and enjoys talking to him (her words). I've noticed that she gets excited whenever she meets him and they seem to have some chemistry. Often when we gather with a lot more people they like separating from the rest to talk with each other. She kinda has the same relationship with this guy's brother too. There are other circumstances with other people where she is much more firendly with black guys than whites. Tbh I'm very confused about her behavior and I feel like not going into conclusions yet. Hopefully I get some better opinions from you.

P.S.
Btw she already told me she used to date a few black guys and that she was done with them in general without telling me the reasons.

Your girl is fucking gorgeous, I just want to lead with that 😍😍

It definitely sounds like she's had the BBC bug, and I don't figure that's something any woman would ever truly lose. I have to be honest, though, as I'm sure my wife is into black cock, she won't admit it, and I don't know how to persuade her, so I'm not the best person to ask for advice beyond that.

If you do get her on a black cock, make sure to take a few photos, at very least 😉

Your girl is fucking gorgeous, I just want to lead with that 😍😍

It definitely sounds like she's had the BBC bug, and I don't figure that's something any woman would ever truly lose. I have to be honest, though, as I'm sure my wife is into black cock, she won't admit it, and I don't know how to persuade her, so I'm not the best person to ask for advice beyond that.

If you do get her on a black cock, make sure to take a few photos, at very least 😉
She got banged by two of them a couple of weekends ago. We went to a holiday house with our group of friends and she got ba ged by the brothers I've mentioned above. She got down bad with the younger one twice. First time with a condom but without the second time. There were lots of kisses and he didn't hold back on her. Took her at one of the bedrooms later and still don't fucking know what happened inside.

Don't know what to think anymore

Your gf LOVES the lifestyle you're giving her and the freedom to do what she wants, but sexually she will ALWAYS be into black guys. She is just smart enough to know alot of us are just fuck boys and can't give her a high lifestyle. I am going to be honest, she is also smart enough NOT to become a baby mama by a black guy, bc rich white or rich black guys won't want her, and finally that BOOTY of hers will ALWAYS attract black cock and she knows it. Your safe in the sense she will never leave you, but she will get some more BBC one way or another so she is KEEPING ALL CHANNELS OPEN.

Your gf LOVES the lifestyle you're giving her and the freedom to do what she wants, but sexually she will ALWAYS be into black guys. She is just smart enough to know alot of us are just fuck boys and can't give her a high lifestyle. I am going to be honest, she is also smart enough NOT to become a baby mama by a black guy, bc rich white or rich black guys won't want her, and finally that BOOTY of hers will ALWAYS attract black cock and she knows it. Your safe in the sense she will never leave you, but she will get some more BBC one way or another so she is KEEPING ALL CHANNELS OPEN.
Most likely thats what the situation is. Her desire for blacks is uncontrollable and lately has been hard for her to repress it. Simply the urge is something not rational for her to control. Its just her body firing up by her words

Reactions: wit
Stuffing her face and pussy thumb in her ass. I'm onto restraint, blindfoldin, role play, dominant personality and behavior. I do want I want

She got banged by two of them a couple of weekends ago. We went to a holiday house with our group of friends and she got ba ged by the brothers I've mentioned above. She got down bad with the younger one twice. First time with a condom but without the second time. There were lots of kisses and he didn't hold back on her. Took her at one of the bedrooms later and still don't fucking know what happened inside.

I would dare say , your beautiful gf got fucked so good if they went behind closed doors . Sounds like you have a keeper

what were you doing while she was being entertained?

I would dare say , your beautiful gf got fucked so good if they went behind closed doors . Sounds like you have a keeper
Seems like it. Saw that even before when they had sex in the room. He went harder in intervals but probably didn't want the attention.

Back