Is Detroit and Southeast Michigan A Desert?

Let me ask the question this way...Have you done any swinging, especially interracial swinging in the Metro Detroit area? Meaning non-vanilla sexual activities in the Metro Detroit area?

It would seem that we could get a group together based in the Metro Detroit area if there is enough interest. Many years ago there was a swingers club in one of the Detroit suburbs, but it did not cater to interracial swingers specifically. I heard the club eventually closed anyways. Maybe a less formal gathering of like minded individuals could be a start? It would probably needed to be evenly balanced initially and not have like 3 women show up and 30 guys...lol.

I was thinking that maybe a group of like minded sexual adventurers like us should meet this summer, maybe some where in Metro Detroit. We could meet somewhere like on Belle Isle on a Saturday or Sunday, during the middle of the day, at the fountain or the beach area. These are areas that I visit a couple times a week and they are nice public areas within a very nice State park. It could be a good place to at least meet like minded couples and individuals, without feeling any pressure.

Also I live in Michigan now and not Colorado. The site will not allow me to change that appearance for some reason.

Hopefully the Michigan people are still engaged in or interested in swinging? Maybe we could meet up this summer somewhere or find some way to get to know each other.

It would seem that we could get a group together based in the Metro Detroit area if there is enough interest. Many years ago there was a swingers club in one of the Detroit suburbs, but it did not cater to interracial swingers specifically. I heard the club eventually closed anyways. Maybe a less formal gathering of like minded individuals could be a start? It would probably needed to be evenly balanced initially and not have like 3 women show up and 30 guys...lol.
This sounds really hot for the area. Meet and greets at popular strip club, or Martini Bar, or dance club....This would help a lot of people.

My wife would like that ratio. Lol

Reviving this old thread. This is for people interested in interracial swinging (both new and experienced) who would like to do a meet and greet in the Metro Detroit area, somewhere public at first?

Southeastern Michigan and Ohio was the original target, but everyone would be welcomed.

Back