Inviting couples and big dark bbc...

Simsimma123

Couple
Gold Member
My wife and I have been enjoying Blacked.com for a long time and have progressed to a big black dildo (Flash) and a few Skypes with well hung guys. We both now totally get our kicks from black on white stretching style sex. If you are a couple who can help (or join) with trying the real thing or a big (9”+) guy in London reach out to us we want to move fantasy to reality... London area

My wife and I have been enjoying Blacked.com for a long time and have progressed to a big black dildo (Flash) and a few Skypes with well hung guys. We both now totally get our kicks from black on white stretching style sex. If you are a couple who can help (or join) with trying the real thing or a big (9”+) guy in London reach out to us we want to move fantasy to reality... London area
London i am and my beast

have you been lucky?

Back