Introduction: Bull in San Diego seeking...

SDBull

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
Hi there,

47, I live in San Diego, Ca.

New to the forum and am seeking lovely wives and girlfriends that need attention from a tall, sane, professional, educated, discreet, handsome, 9+ BBC gentleman that knows how to satisfy and please.

Prefer women that are 34+ or older, sane, attached is ok if he’s ok with it. SD has been a challenge finding new people who are real and ready. But I remain hopeful.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you very soon. Happy to exchange pics and email. Let’s do this!

Thank you for being superior and offering your services to women. I don't know you but I'm your BITCH forever now. Its amazing to know bulls exist and are stealing pussy from BETA bitches like me. Keep up the good work and soon enough all women will cheat and all the pussy will be for ALPHAS like you. Yea I'm pathetic I know but it's my duty to support REAL MEN and women to help CUCKOLDING become more popular

I'm so glad women like you exist. Spread the word. Together Babes, Bitches and Bulls can change sex. I'm a bitch by the way I have to tell all women if sex is a topic, it's a rule of mine.

It's awesome to think SDBull might fuck one of you and I will never have sex again. I accept it go get em Master! Sorry cucks are weird

Hi there,

47, I live in San Diego, Ca.

New to the forum and am seeking lovely wives and girlfriends that need attention from a tall, sane, professional, educated, discreet, handsome, 9+ BBC gentleman that knows how to satisfy and please.

Prefer women that are 34+ or older, sane, attached is ok if he’s ok with it. SD has been a challenge finding new people who are real and ready. But I remain hopeful.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you very soon. Happy to exchange pics and email. Let’s do this!
Welcome

Back