Introducing myself

Hello! I’m 32 years old with a well endowed ass. I’m 5’9 and 175 pounds. I have a very ample behind and if you love pillow soft asses with cellulite, I’m that girl. My husband and I have been in this life style for over four years. We are new to Columbus Ohio area. We love having a good time and growing relationships making the fun even more worth it.
Bootilicious

Wow! With a booty like that you won't have issues finding black bulls here 😉
Good luck to you and hubby in your adventures!

Hello! I’m 32 years old, 5’9, and 175 pounds. I have a very ample behind and if you love pillow soft asses with cellulite, I’m that girl. My husband and I have been in this life style for over four years. We are new to Columbus Ohio area. We love having a good time and growing relationships making the fun even more worth it. Communication is key with us and we are an extremely laid back couple. We do not use the term cuck or bull and I hope that does not offset peoples’ opinions of us as we just want to have a good ass time! Feel free to message us if you’d like to know more!
That ass is made for some HARD BBC

Hello! I’m 32 years old, 5’9, and 175 pounds. I have a very ample behind and if you love pillow soft asses with cellulite, I’m that girl. My husband and I have been in this life style for over four years. We are new to Columbus Ohio area. We love having a good time and growing relationships making the fun even more worth it. Communication is key with us and we are an extremely laid back couple. We do not use the term cuck or bull and I hope that does not offset peoples’ opinions of us as we just want to have a good ass time! Feel free to message us if you’d like to know more!
Looks like heaven! Hi what a cool couple

I neeeed to find you @BVCLR

Apologies if I liked every pic in your media gallery but you are mouth-wateringly sexy!! And them cakes!! GüdLuhHahmerceee!! 😍
Coincidentally, I'll be in Columbus on the 18th and 25th of this month, if you'd be interested in getting acquainted.

Absolutely gorgeous woman with curves in the right places.

Back