Intro

Good to know. Overall we have been wanting to adopt this lifestyle for quite some time now. However we wanted to find someone that we knew and could trust. So we hooked up with tis black gentleman whom i have known for years through my work. He is actually 66. It was his first time with a white woman as well. We are all self employed (including my wife's BBC lover), so we do know a lot of people in the area. As such discretion and privacy are a must for us.

Taking these steps with someone you trust is the best way to go about it. And you are going to love this new life.
I agree with you, I also think they will love it. I went through the same situation 2 years ago convincing my wife to go black, beginning of this year she had her first bbc and now she tells me she wants bbc again, more and more... she and I love it.

I agree with you, I also think they will love it. I went through the same situation 2 years ago convincing my wife to go black, beginning of this year she had her first bbc and now she tells me she wants bbc again, more and more... she and I love it.
And as a good husband you’ll make sure she has that.

Lets call my wife Debbie and her BBC lover Mr. Holmes. He owns a janitorial business and is a big shot at a local non profit. I have done tech support work for that non profit and for his home office for several years now. I had often mentioned him to my wife about what a nice guy he is I . I had asked my wife how she would feel if he was to be her first BBC. I had also shown her his picture. Even though she had never met him she still felt comfortable with this idea. He is originally from Louisiana. So when his non profit was looking for a different bookkeeper i recommended my wife to him (who happens to be one). I was not there for their first work meeting but after she was given the job by him she was all in to him. She loved his accent and his southern charm.

My wife Debbie is 5' 7" about 148 lbs. Darkish blonde hair and light blue eyes. Mr. Holmes is about 6'1" and of a very muscular build and has totally black skin. Debbie's first work meeting with him happened to be after hours as he was still in the process of getting rid of his old bookkeeper. He asked me to come along and do some wifi related work as that time would not inconvenience the employees. So we both ended up there late afternoon around 4 pm or so. While Debbie worked with him on the bookkeeping computer, i popped in and out while doing my stuff. Here and there my wife flirted with and he seemed to like it. Then after finishing my work i just sat down in the same office with them and joined in on the conversation. During the conversation i told him what we would like to see happen and that it would be an honor if he accepted our proposal. He was initially taken aback but being that he has known me for years he knew i was ok with it and of course my wife was too. Then he agreed rather quickly.

The non profit owns a little studio apartment in the back which was vacant at that time. So he took us there and that's when i asked him that i wanted to watch the proceedings. He agreed saying that as long as i did not participate he was ok with it, He wanted his first white women to himself he said. So that's where my wife went black. Mr. Holmes dick is pretty big, almost 10". Mine is about 6.5". I will never forget the look on Debbie's face when she saw her first big black cock. Her eyes were like silver dollars. I knew she was hooked from that point on. When he saw my wife's white bubble butt he said lord have mercy, finally i get to see a lily white ass.

Back