Interracial vacation

Yes, but to be honest over 80% of all threads on this forum have nothing to do with their topics anymore. That's a pity and often very frustrating.

You’re so on point !! I think some are post stuff for hits !! I can’t begin to tell you how many time I have contacted the poster of media on here only to find out it’s not theirs !!

@KingAkins187

I tried several times but I can't see any context between your "giant-tits-old-ladys-glamour-magazine-wedding"-posting and the keyword "vacation" ... so what's your statement? :unsure:
Google.com & the internet alone keeps playing dumb everytime I online search interracial vacation, most of the damn search results is fucking white guy & black women when I specifically said black man & white woman.
Not to mention just making sure everyone gets something nice to enjoy, instead of the same old routine of black men & white women on some beach.
There's really no statement aside from the fact I hate photos of black women with white men with a passion, not on some racist bullshit or whatever. But if there is any other option of a black woman finding true love you should be with a Asian man or any man that's not a white man if best nowhere close to the resemblance of a white man in America. Because there's always this constant feeling that white guy from probably the South is going to turn the black woman into a negative stereotype of white women or a self-hating black woman being so disrespectful to black men neither of those two are good, so it's best to keep white men away from black women.
The world doesn't need Cody or Zack from some country town getting with some fine black woman from Brooklyn NYC or anywhere else, instead muscular strong intelligent kindhearted black man helps fine white woman with her workouts at the gym or saves her life from unfortunate events.

Back