Interracial vacation

When wife and I was in our 20s we went on a cruise. My wife was 21 I think and she was hot. We hooked up with 2 Jamaican men that were in their late 40s early 50s. Not particular good-looking nor had great body's. I saw them in the locker room and their dicks were massive. Golf ball size nuts and huge bbc. Wife and I lured them to our room one evening and she was so horney. Those to men put a fucking on her and of course she did everything the first night we met. She rimmed them let both guys fuck her ass EVERYTHING. After that night both of them were distant and disrespectful. We were shocked and wife wanted more of their dicks. I ran into them once when wife wasn't with me. They told me sure I don't have any respect for both of y'all. He said your wife had her mouth around our assholes sucking and licking 30 min after we met. She swallowed our cum we both fucked her in the asshole and all that was the first night. Y'all are freaks and your wife is way too young and pretty to be doing what she does with middle aged black men.
Whaaat

Having a black man protagonist who's a real sweetheart is easy enough, keeping track of his love interests throughout the interracial vacation erotica is another matter.

Back