Interracial vacation this year??

Planing visit Jamaica and finish with a cruise
There are some great Cruises in the Caribbean to be had. Some wonderful windjammer crises that cater to swingers, hot wives, or cuckold couples. Some specialize in black deck hands. Warning the cabins are small. I have the company name somewhere. Other than the swinger trips plan on having and Ice Pack for your wife‘s pussy.

There are some great Cruises in the Caribbean to be had. Some wonderful windjammer crises that cater to swingers, hot wives, or cuckold couples. Some specialize in black deck hands. Warning the cabins are small. I have the company name somewhere. Other than the swinger trips plan on having and Ice Pack for your wife‘s pussy.
[/QUOTE

Windjammer has been out of business since 2008.

Windjammer has been out of business since 2008 however i was using the term like car, motor cycled or EV not as a brand name. There is a life style company that sets up life style trips on cruise lines, in hotels and yes on Sailing boots. Where as the Cruise lines and Hotels cater to every type in the life style. The Sailing Cruises tend to be a bit more Targeted. Some are Singles only, Some are Hot Wives (meaning Older Single Ladies no Boy Friend or Husbands allowed) and Married Ladies with Husband into the Life Style (their term not mine). There are also terms Select Males accepted. Or Black Stewarts for ever couple.

Right now i am trying to find the Web Site again.

Damn!!! Anyone heading to a native African country??
We are thinking a week in Cairo Egypt and a Week in Morocco. We had a great time the last time we went. Great sites to see, great food to eat and the Boy Friends are wonderful insuring you see are the sites, eat all the best local food and insure a wonderful time is had by all.

Windjammer has been out of business since 2008 however i was using the term like car, motor cycled or EV not as a brand name. There is a life style company that sets up life style trips on cruise lines, in hotels and yes on Sailing boots. Where as the Cruise lines and Hotels cater to every type in the life style. The Sailing Cruises tend to be a bit more Targeted. Some are Singles only, Some are Hot Wives (meaning Older Single Ladies no Boy Friend or Husbands allowed) and Married Ladies with Husband into the Life Style (their term not mine). There are also terms Select Males accepted. Or Black Stewarts for ever couple.

Right now i am trying to find the Web Site again.
I would love to know the name of the company !!

Thanks nice never thought that they cater for cuckold couples too just swingers

Back