Interracial vacation this year??

I would love to visit Kenya 😍
Kenya is a wonderful country to visit. Would suggest at least two weeks one week to see the city’s and one to take in a safari. If you do a little searching you can find a local guide to insure the erotic part if you want that. No I don’t give recommendations on either the sites to check or the guides. Went with a lady friend at Christmas time ten years ago and she climbed Mount Killimongaro with four or five loads in her. Dripping the whole way up. A few days later our guide had her while we ‘ I photographed lions on the plains.

we stayed at a great hotel for two days waiting to climb where the giraffes would look into the second floor rooms looking for treats. She was watched as one of the bell men / room service guys had her.

Scuba diving holiday - but hoping the diveguides will be just as good 😉
Have been there diving years ago with my wife before cancer took her. 12 days. 8 spent diving. The marine life was out of this world. Two day sitting by a pool and two days seeing the sites. Of course we had a recommended guide. 11 nights of watching them fuck like rabbits. This guide was recommended by our friend and guide when we visited Cairo and Alexandria to visit the museums and go diving there. Sorry lost contact with him. However I know he now has canned tours of both cities but out side the life style.

Have been there diving years ago with my wife before cancer took her. 12 days. 8 spent diving. The marine life was out of this world. Two day sitting by a pool and two days seeing the sites. Of course we had a recommended guide. 11 nights of watching them fuck like rabbits. This guide was recommended by our friend and guide when we visited Cairo and Alexandria to visit the museums and go diving there. Sorry lost contact with him. However I know he now has canned tours of both cities but out side the life style.
i hope there are more guys like him there 🥰

Back