Interracial photo remastering service

Hugg94

Male
From
UK
Hey everyone first of all I just wanted to say that I've been having trouble with my video enhancing software however I have software that enhances photos too and I feel confident with this software so I thought I'd offer a service to remaster people's old or low quality images to enhance image detail and reduce noise or blur.

If you are interested in this service then please comment here or drop me a message. This service is provided in absolute confidence and your personal details and property will not be shared with anyone or anywhere.

Take a look at the example images below to see how I can transform an image from low quality to high quality with much more detail:

Original:
Amateur-Wife-00148.jpg

Remastered:
Amateur-Wife-00148-SAI-stabilize.jpg

Last edited:
Here's another example of a remastered image. This time I've actually enlarged a low quality image to bring out the hidden details.

Original:
View attachment 3926584
Remastered:
(...)
Your algorithm does not increase quality but reinvent the picture instead. :| Perhaps that's the problem with all "guessing" what's in a picture that can't actually be seen simply because original quality does not show it.
In any case... No matter what you do but please, let 'em breathe! *duck'n'away*

i think it could be circumvented by body and face recognition. In the first step you identify human bodies in a picture then the regions where faces are. Use different, optimized algorithms (or trainings, if it is AI/NN/machine learning) for (a) faces, (b) rest of the bodies and (c) surroundings.
Alternatively, do the post production by hand: Exclude those regions that would not look well following the automated approach or reduce algorithmic depth (if iterations are used) for those regions, and then edit those parts manually with a more "classic" approach (by means like de-blur, resampling, edge-detection, sharpening, smoothing, etc.) as appropriate.

Especially with "IR" content i would not use histogram equalization, at least not on the human bodies, and especially not "unweighted", as it would also reduce contrast and therefore reduce or even destroy the special esthetics and sexiness of a pic or scenery. ;)

Hey everyone first of all I just wanted to say that I've been having trouble with my video enhancing software however I have software that enhances photos too and I feel confident with this software so I thought I'd offer a service to remaster people's old or low quality images to enhance image detail and reduce noise or blur.

If you are interested in this service then please comment here or drop me a message. This service is provided in absolute confidence and your personal details and property will not be shared with anyone or anywhere.

Take a look at the example images below to see how I can transform an image from low quality to high quality with much more detail:

Original:
View attachment 3925446

Remastered:
View attachment 3925447
Wow what a beautiful huge thick and long black cock love to watch my wife riding bbc

Back