Interracial Missionary

880_1000.gif
I was conditioned from my first time, at a young age, that if a Bull was on top of me, fucking me missionary, AND deep kissing me - that we were making love. Even if it was a 1-time thing (or more than 1 Bull), “I was being made love to”.

It was a ploy to get me to fuck his friends and others, but it always felt good, like they really cared.

To this day, not kidding, if any Bull has me like this, it could be a complete stranger at a party, I make love to him. It feels very emotional to me every time. If it’s bareback, and the sex is fantastic, I’ve cried (joyfully) during orgasms with men I’ve just met. Some get concerned, most real Bulls know what it is, and get really turned in and fuck me even more into oblivion. A few also catch strong feelings back and the connection is mind-blowing strong. All of those true- Bulls have demanded to see me again (and again and again).

Guess that my very first Bull left 1000’s of imprints deep in my head. Obviously.

Last edited:
I was conditioned from my first time, at a young age, that if a Bull was on top of me, fucking me missionary, AND deep kissing me - that we were making love. Even if it was a 1-time thing (or more than 1 Bull), “I was being made love to”.

It was a ploy to get me to fuck his friends and others, but it always felt good, like they really cared.

To this day, not kidding, if any Bull has me like this, it could be a complete stranger at a party, I make love to him. It feels very emotional to me every time. If it’s bareback, and the sex is fantastic, I’ve cried (joyfully) during orgasms with men I’ve just met. Some get concerned, most real Bulls know what it is, and get really turned in and fuck me even more into oblivion. A few also catch strong feelings back and the connection is mind-blowing strong. All of those true- Bulls have demanded to see me again (and again and again).

Guess that my very first Bull left 1000’s of imprints deep in my head. Obviously.
Oh, you lucky, lucky woman to have taken the cocks of so many wonderful Black Bulls. :qos: 🔥 :qos:

Old Pueblo wife 4 BBC

Back