Interracial Missionary

That’s how it’s supposed to be done, a couple of final strokes, bury it deep, and just stay in there, the more space your cock takes up, the more it forces the seed into the cervix,,,the rest is up to them little buggers!
Right-on Mary! You describe the process perfectly. And I’m an MD and a sperm-donor.

Sometimes couples fall in love during intercourse.... even when she's married to another man.
Yeah, tell me about it. My wife very openly fell in love with my breathlessly handsome and charming young huge-cocked bisexual Afro-American buddy the first time he barebacked her (with my consent) beside me on our marital bed.

The morning after their first dawner, she very quietly told me that within 15 minutes of his cock penetrating her fully for the first time she knew for sure he was “the one”, and eight years on she is still utterly besotted with him. Such is Youth.

When I asked her the morning after he first fucked her what it was about him that made him “the one”, she blushed and got mildly flustered and appeared to be stuck for an answer. With much loving encouragement from me she little-by-little confessed the truth that I suspected but didn’t want to hear her speak.

That truth being that, as was agonisingly evident to me when he first stood naked beside our bed, she was “incredibly” turned on by his height (6’5”) and his magnificent slimly-athletic perfectly-proportioned supple muscular body, and his cock’s length and girth both of which exceeded mine by two inches and an inch-and-a-half respectively. Another huge plus for my wife was that he wasn’t circumcised, which sadly I am.

To top all that off he was a perfectly natural sensationally fluid mover and powerfully multi-orgasmic during sex with my wife.

First up, I attributed my wife’s infatuation with my buddy solely to his enviable physique and youth, and his erectile and ejaculatory potency both of which far exceeded mine.

Her being instantly so smitten by him was in fact the result of the perfect combination of his naturally superior physical attributes, especially his sexual ones, with his hitherto completely unpractised and initially unexpectedly rivetting lovemaking skills.

If those attributes weren’t enough for my wife to fall instantly in love with him, his utterly self-effacing beautiful natural charm very surely was 🤢

Last edited:
m lena 680_1000.gif
He is SO HOT taking that white pussy!!!

Back