Interracial lust two

They also try to rewrite history through the black-wash lens. The BBC does the same thing as well as making vast majority of advertisements and commercials with interracial couples.
I remember seeing Mandingo starring ex boxer Ken Norton and I believe Susanna York, not too sure about that, I am sure it’s the same actress that starred opposite Dustin Hoffman in the original Straw Dogs,,,whatever her name is everything I’ve ever seen her in has revolved around nudity or *******,,,not unlike Jessica Lang and Clint Eastwoods ex,,,I guess there’s a reason for type casting, let’s face it, actresses are just women, and some of them are natural sluts and have no problem with anyone knowing it! Just like a lot of the wives here, including me, we just aren’t millionaires,,,damn it! LOL

I remember seeing Mandingo starring ex boxer Ken Norton and I believe Susanna York, not too sure about that, I am sure it’s the same actress that starred opposite Dustin Hoffman in the original Straw Dogs,,,whatever her name is everything I’ve ever seen her in has revolved around nudity or *******,,,not unlike Jessica Lang and Clint Eastwoods ex,,,I guess there’s a reason for type casting, let’s face it, actresses are just women, and some of them are natural sluts and have no problem with anyone knowing it! Just like a lot of the wives here, including me, we just aren’t millionaires,,,damn it! LOL
It was Susan George.

MY husband booked a room on the first floor and ask me to do this. What he did not know was how many people walk by , I ended up with several big black cocks in me and a ton of spectators watching it from outside. Or did he know more than I suspected and I just got set up
I bet you enjoyed being the exhibitionist. :qos: 🔥 :qos:

I think a lot of white girls are giving blowjobs to their black boyfriends because they think they are required to do so or expected to do so, especially the yo unger generation but for me, I absolutely love sucking and playing with a hung black guy I’m totally mesmerized by a black cock and cam play and suck on one for hours if they would let me. Funny thing about it is that I would hate giving head to my white husband when I was married to him, but that all changed the very first time I saw a black cock. .
Has the change from a white guy to a black guy effected any other of you white women out there the same way it has with me..?

I think a lot of white girls are giving blowjobs to their black boyfriends because they think they are required to do so or expected to do so, especially the yo unger generation but for me, I absolutely love sucking and playing with a hung black guy I’m totally mesmerized by a black cock and cam play and suck on one for hours if they would let me. Funny thing about it is that I would hate giving head to my white husband when I was married to him, but that all changed the very first time I saw a black cock. .
Has the change from a white guy to a black guy effected any other of you white women out there the same way it has with me..?
Love that but really no surprise.

Back