Interracial JOI videos

Does anyone like videos where theres an interracial cuckolding theme without the sissy/*******/fag component? I love them but there doesnt seem to be many. Does anyone know of any favorites?

i don`t know any JOI videos with that theme. But there is a series of three videos explaining the cuckold lifestyle. They were posted to a thread on here before, but unfortunately not all of the links are still working. Also right now i don`t have the time to search for it. If anybody knows what i am talking about, please, provide a link here. ;) Thx.

Does anyone like videos where theres an interracial cuckolding theme without the sissy/*******/fag component? I love them but there doesnt seem to be many. Does anyone know of any favorites?

Try searching for "stag and vixen" videos. I think that's the search that suits your need.

Stag - The male half of a relationship who allows and finds sexual gratification in allowing and even encouraging his female partner to have sex with other men. Not to be confused with the CUCKOLD relationship where the male is typically weak and into humiliation. Stags are dominant but want to share their women.

Vixen - A wife or girlfriend in a committed relationship who seeks a male for nsa sex with the permission of and usually in front of her stag husband or boyfriend, without any bi-sexual play or humiliation of her stag.

(...)
Stag - (...) Not to be confused with the CUCKOLD (...)
More appropriately, a Stag is also a cuck(h)old - in every sense of the word! But i`d agree that the usage of "Stag" alone instead of "Stag cuckold" is less confusing, because many people wrongly (!) associate a "cuck(h)old" with attributes like weak, submissive, wimpy or sissy-like. :(
(...) Stags are dominant but want to share their women.
Correct.
Vixen - A wife or girlfriend in a committed relationship who seeks a male for nsa sex with the permission of and usually in front of her stag husband or boyfriend, (...)
Good description. i`d like to add that a "Vixen" typically is a confident woman, and not a submissive either. We should also be aware that "vixen" is often used for single women as well, in other contexts.

Although it doesn`t really need a label, i would say "Stag & Vixen" is what best describes my relationship with my girlfriend too. ;)

More appropriately, a Stag is also a cuck(h)old - in every sense of the word!

Read carefully and dot take words out of their context!

I didn't say "Stag - (...) Not to be confused with the CUCKOLD (...)"

I said:

"Not to be confused with the CUCKOLD RELATIONSHIP where the male is TIPICALLY weak and into humiliation"

Read carefully and dot take words out of their context!

I didn't say "Stag - (...) Not to be confused with the CUCKOLD (...)"

I said:

"Not to be confused with the CUCKOLD RELATIONSHIP where the male is TIPICALLY weak and into humiliation"
And you also said...
(...) Stags are dominant but want to share their women.(...)
Does that mean you are suggesting a Stag cuckold`s relationship is not a cuckold relationship? Why not, and how would you call it then?

Try searching for "stag and vixen" videos. I think that's the search that suits your need.

Stag - The male half of a relationship who allows and finds sexual gratification in allowing and even encouraging his female partner to have sex with other men. Not to be confused with the CUCKOLD relationship where the male is typically weak and into humiliation. Stags are dominant but want to share their women.

Vixen - A wife or girlfriend in a committed relationship who seeks a male for nsa sex with the permission of and usually in front of her stag husband or boyfriend, without any bi-sexual play or humiliation of her stag.
Never heard of this description, but I like it a lot. Unfortunately my wife hasn't indulged me yet.

Back