Interracial in Film/TV

Question: Years ago I mean like 20 or so I saw a cop / crime movie with strong interracial sub theme. Don't remember the name or actors, but do remember the plot. Anyone remember the movie or actors?

Here's the plot: There's a black criminal element that the cops want to infiltrate. A white female cop volunteers to go undercover and get the black leaders attention and become his girl. She in reality is into black men so the assignment is perfect for her. Part of her undercover is that she is abducted by the black leader and is being held by him against her will. I remember scenes of her being chased naked through his apartment and he lands her in bed and has his way with her. Of course this is a fantasy come true for the undercover female white cop to be fucked by the black leader. She is into him being her master.

Enter the rookie cop that had heard of her "abduction" but takes it for being real. He finds where she is at and breaks the door down while the black guy is fucking the white undercover cop. Bullets fly and the rookie cop screws the whole thing up. Don't remember much more but the IR theme remained in my memory. Anyone remember this movie?
I just read the question, and perhaps by now the question has been sol-ved, as Inspector Cluseau [sp] would say. This sounds much like Report to the Commissoner, from the 1970s.

I have not had time to check this whole thread to see if there scenes from Fingers, if any. Former football great action hero Jim Brown only had a minor role in this film. The film was made while Brown was still starring in action movies.
Brown was only on camera a couple of times, but what a hot, hot role. The main character becomes infatuated with the female lead, but she is detached, since she is in heat for someone else. The main character knows she will visit her boyfriend. He begs to come along, to see what he is competing with. Her boyfriend turns out to be the Brown character, who is a former heavyweight fighter. The latter is hanging out with a petite blonde and a couple of white brunette main beauties when the couple shows up. The main character was a big fan of the boxer in his fighting days.
Eventually the guy's girlfiend and another beauty are ready to jointly satisfy Brown, while the main character watches. One girl is one side, the other girl on the other side. Brown holds each of their heads in his and he is guiding their mouths where he wants them to go, while he stares into the eyes of the main character. We are left with the inference that the main character perhaps wanted to join the girls, or instead that he was overwhelmed with inadequacy. The film is great in that the viewer gets to decide which.
In Jim Brown's autobiography, Brown on Brown, he talks openly of his sex life. He never used the word cucks, but he obviously had them, at least at the time. One guy, Brown said, loved to watch the girl's eyes when Brown made love to the girl. Hot book. Incidentally, Brown opined that rock stars get the hottest women. Not movie stars, not even athletes, but skinny, little rock stars. Interesting book.

Okay, I am a little slow here. Is the above some kind of preview of Season 3? There is no voice over about Season 3. Or, is this a compilation of the interaction between these two over Seasons 1 and 2? I have not seen the show, and I do not think I want to watch several hours to see them together for a few moments. Maybe it is that good, I don't know.

Back