Interracial in Film/TV

I was pleasantly surprised when I found these vidcaps from a Fall 2014 season preview of Deadly Affairs program on the Discovery Channel hosted by Susan Lucci. Pretty spicy wouldn't you say?

I don't know who the guy next to Susan is but it's encouraging to see Hollywood doing its part to promote more bm/wf relationships in their movies and television programming.

susan_lucci_IR_deadly_affairs-1.jpg

susan_lucci_IR_deadly_affairs-2.jpg

susan_lucci_IR_deadly_affairs-3.jpg

susan_lucci_IR_deadly_affairs-4.jpg

Vidcaps from hot 2014 season preview of Deadly Affairs hosted by Susan Lucci.

http://www.investigationdiscovery.c...much-heat-the-passion-can-go-up-in-flames.htm

Deadly Affairs is an American documentary television series on Investigation Discovery channel. The series tells true stories of love affairs that ended up deadly and is hosted by former All My Children actress Susan Lucci.

susan_lucci_IR_deadly_affairs-1.jpg

susan_lucci_IR_deadly_affairs-2.jpg

susan_lucci_IR_deadly_affairs-3.jpg

susan_lucci_IR_deadly_affairs-4.jpg

A burning heart full of passion is not always easy to tame. Catch all-new episodes of 'Deadly Affairs,' hosted by Susan Lucci Saturdays at 9/8C. Only on Investigation Discovery!

Last edited:
Question: Years ago I mean like 20 or so I saw a cop / crime movie with strong interracial sub theme. Don't remember the name or actors, but do remember the plot. Anyone remember the movie or actors?

Here's the plot: There's a black criminal element that the cops want to infiltrate. A white female cop volunteers to go undercover and get the black leaders attention and become his girl. She in reality is into black men so the assignment is perfect for her. Part of her undercover is that she is abducted by the black leader and is being held by him against her will. I remember scenes of her being chased naked through his apartment and he lands her in bed and has his way with her. Of course this is a fantasy come true for the undercover female white cop to be fucked by the black leader. She is into him being her master.

Enter the rookie cop that had heard of her "abduction" but takes it for being real. He finds where she is at and breaks the door down while the black guy is fucking the white undercover cop. Bullets fly and the rookie cop screws the whole thing up. Don't remember much more but the IR theme remained in my memory. Anyone remember this movie?

Movie: Report to the Commissioner
Actress: Susan Blakely
Year: 1975

Story
Patty Butler (Susan Blakely), an attractive young female police officer, is pretending to be a runaway girl with the nickname of "Chicklet." She has been given permission by the Department to be the live-in girlfriend of Thomas "Stick" Henderson (Tony King), a suspected ******* dealer, so that they can gather evidence against him.

To back up her cover story, Detective Bo Lockley (Michael Moriarty) has been given an almost impossible assignment: without being told she is actually an undercover officer, he is instructed to spend a few weeks trying to find this young runaway "Chicklet," who is believed to be somewhere in New York City. By Bo's actions of openly looking around and trying to find her, this will end up being reported back to Stick, which should convince him that his girlfriend really is a runaway.

Bo has no idea that his assignment is basically a fool's errand being used as a cover story. Amazingly enough, Bo is actually an excellent police officer and, despite what should have been a hopeless task, he finds Chicklet in the sleazy underbelly of the city.

Bo is thanked by his supervisor, Richard "Crunch" Blackstone (Yaphet Kotto), and told to go back to his previous assignment. Either infatuated with Chicklet or not able to just allow her to be another young girl abandoned by the system, he goes to Stick's loft to rescue her.

In the process, Bo and Stick become engaged in a firefight, whereupon Stick is able to escape the apartment. Stick runs across town barefoot, carrying a handgun and dressed only in boxer shorts, pursued by Bo into a department store, where they are trapped in a Mexican standoff in one of the store's elevators. Eventually the police barricade the elevator, and Crunch grabs Bo when he and Stick leave through the elevator's emergency exit ceiling panel. Bo having been pulled to safety, the police open fire on Stick, killing him.

In the aftermath of the firefight and the subsequent killing of Stick, it is discovered that Officer Butler has been killed in Stick's loft by Bo, and an investigation has to be made as to whether he was negligent. It's determined that she was killed as a result of Bo trying to defend himself from Stick shooting at him, and thus the shooting was accidental. Bo, however, is so depressed by what he has done that he hangs himself in his jail cell before he finds out that it was an accident.

The movie is, in effect, a report of an incident to the Police Commissioner, explaining the title.

Report_to_the_Commissioner.jpg

Last edited:
Back