Interracial in Film/TV

Brazilian movie "Cute, But Ordinary" ("Bonitinha, Mas Ordinária"), a newer (2013) adaptation of Nelson Rodrigues' famous but controversial play. The actress in this scene is Letícia Colin. Earlier movie versions of that social drama include "Bonitinha Mas Ordinária ou Otto Lara Rezende" (1981), and "Otto Lara Rezende ou... Bonitinha, Mas Ordinária" (1963) with Lia Rossi as Maria Cecilia.

Scenes from the 1981 movie with Lucélia Santos can be found here...
https://www.aznude.com/azncdn/hnisvvcddo/hnisvvcddo-hd.html ("ra.pe version")
https://www.aznude.com/azncdn/lbyfvbffbj/lbyfvbffbj-hi.html ("cuck/gangbang version")

Enjoy! :p :rolleyes:

The HOTTEST IR SCENE EVER in a mainstream film/tv is Maria Bopp in me charma de bruna

images

For those of you who liked my posts about the movie "Hot Summer in the City," which was about a Black Revolutionary gang kidnapping a white girl who is ****** into servitude but while in captivity begins to develop feelings for her captor (i.e. Stockholm Syndrome), there was another move I would recommend. It is called "Abduction" and came out in 1975, in the aftermath of the Patty Hearst case (The leader of the gang who kidnapped Hearst was also black and their group was dedicated to promoting a Black Revolution agenda). To avoid having to pay any kind of royalties to the Hearst family, the movie was "technically" based on a book titled "Black Abductor" that came out a year before the Hearst kidnapping. In the movie and the book, a white female is kidnapped and after undergoing some abuse begins to develop feelings for the black man who is the leader of the group. That book had so many similarities to the Hearst kidnapping that the FBI actually tired to investigate the author to see if their were any links to him and the actual Heart kidnapping! Anyway, here are a few pics to inspire anyone who might be interested to give that movie a look as well. It is actually a great movie and not just for the interracial scenes lol. The book is an excellent read too if you can find it.

View attachment 768070

View attachment 768071

View attachment 768068
View attachment 768067
View attachment 768069
Believe it or not this can be found on YouTube. Those scenes and a little more flesh. Not a great movie but the boyfriend of the girl who was addicted describes a scene to the girls *******. A story of a friend of the girl who was kidnapped had a girlfriend who was set up by her fiancée and agreed to sleep with a black man, well it happened at a party and when the black man came out opened the door and the girl was with two other black men. She didn’t stop and everyone came in and watched. Well the girl telling the story like she was jealous and was drawn to that. That was hot and then later the abducted girl gets on her knees and willingly gives the black guy a blowjob , too bad that was cut short.
Really enjoyable movie from an IR cockold view.

I know they linked it, but this needs to be posted!
View attachment 5857309
Nice. It's been posted just 11 posts earlier on this page. An excerpt from "Call Me Bruna" ("Me chama de Bruna"), a TV series about the life of a young pro$titute who came to fame after starting a weblog in which she writes stories about her experiences as a sex worker.
i am going to watch it with my future wife. :LOL:
Thanks for sharing. ;)

Nice. It's been posted just 11 posts earlier on this page. An excerpt from "Call Me Bruna" ("Me chama de Bruna"), a TV series about the life of a young pro$titute who came to fame after starting a weblog in which she writes stories about her experiences as a sex worker.
i am going to watch it with my future wife. :LOL:
Thanks for sharing. ;)
Thank you for the info. I just saw this clip, I didn't now where it came from. It turned me on more than I expected! I think somewhere deep inside, we all want to be desired and ravaged! It just takes the right man to do it...

Hi,
I am looking for the following movie with sex scene
1.The winner takes all 1998
2. Forgive me ******* 2001
3. Black Fire 1979 https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0266334/
4. The Unfinished work of Sean Weathers
5 ******* party slaughter 2012
i want see part slaughter i hear Stephanie Romanov had sex with black guy

Back