Interracial in Film/TV

Nymphomaniac Vol 2 - Movie

Nymphomaniac Vol 1 is out on VOD and it showed a preview for Vol 2 which has this interracial scene.

EDIT - Found the entire clip online. Added more shots to the post.

View attachment 365231 View attachment 365232 View attachment 365233 View attachment 365234 View attachment 365235 View attachment 365236 View attachment 365237 View attachment 365238 View attachment 365239 View attachment 365240 View attachment 365241 View attachment 365242

can you post the link to the clip please :)

Question: Years ago I mean like 20 or so I saw a cop / crime movie with strong interracial sub theme. Don't remember the name or actors, but do remember the plot. Anyone remember the movie or actors?

Here's the plot: There's a black criminal element that the cops want to infiltrate. A white female cop volunteers to go undercover and get the black leaders attention and become his girl. She in reality is into black men so the assignment is perfect for her. Part of her undercover is that she is abducted by the black leader and is being held by him against her will. I remember scenes of her being chased naked through his apartment and he lands her in bed and has his way with her. Of course this is a fantasy come true for the undercover female white cop to be fucked by the black leader. She is into him being her master.

Enter the rookie cop that had heard of her "abduction" but takes it for being real. He finds where she is at and breaks the door down while the black guy is fucking the white undercover cop. Bullets fly and the rookie cop screws the whole thing up. Don't remember much more but the IR theme remained in my memory. Anyone remember this movie?

The movie you are referring to is called "Report to the Commissioner" hard movie to find. Richard Gere is also in it.

I just saw a commercial for "A Haunted House 2" that had some fairly hot for daytime TV make out scenes with Jaime Pressley and a black actor. I bet a lot of housewives got hot for some black cock watching it.

Nymphomaniac Vol 2 - Movie

Nymphomaniac Vol 1 is out on VOD and it showed a preview for Vol 2 which has this interracial scene.

EDIT - Found the entire clip online. Added more shots to the post.

found the clip too - it seems like the DP scene doesn't kick into high gear, with an argument between the two Black men in some language (Swahili?) as to who gets what, and ending it just as it begins.

Hopefully there's more to the story. :)

I had absolutely no idea there were so many examples.
You can tell that movie and TV producers are into it now. Even in commercials where you see a white man and woman there is often a black man there and it is often unclear who she is with. If you notice white males are also being portrayed as the dummy in commercials in front of his woman and a knowledgeable black guy shows up and knows the answers and the woman is obviously impressed by him and annoyed with hubby.

The channels like HBO and Showtime are really pushing the boundaries the most. I just saw a show where Kristen Bell was fucked by Don Cheadle she did not go fully nude but he did but his cock was not shown, but he was thrusting on top of her naked. I feel pretty sure that black cocks are going to be seen more often in mainstream films. In Europe movies already show more cocks than pussies. Only a matter of time until black cock is in everyone's living room for all to see.

Reactions: wit
You can tell that movie and TV producers are into it now. Even in commercials where you see a white man and woman there is often a black man there and it is often unclear who she is with. If you notice white males are also being portrayed as the dummy in commercials in front of his woman and a knowledgeable black guy shows up and knows the answers and the woman is obviously impressed by him and annoyed with hubby.

The channels like HBO and Showtime are really pushing the boundaries the most. I just saw a show where Kristen Bell was fucked by Don Cheadle she did not go fully nude but he did but his cock was not shown, but he was thrusting on top of her naked. I feel pretty sure that black cocks are going to be seen more often in mainstream films. In Europe movies already show more cocks than pussies. Only a matter of time until black cock is in everyone's living room for all to see.
Now that you mention it. There's this one commercial where this White guy and Black guy were about to put in their order for lunch. The White guy screws it up and the Black guy tells him "Come on. We've been through this before..." He commences to chide the White guy while the hot White waitress is drooling over how in charge the Black man is. At this point, I'm wondering if I'm watching a low-budget local car insurance commercial, or an advertisement for an interracial dating site.

Anyway, I agree that there is too much Male nudity nowadays. Eventually, Black actors will start doing the same and women will start to take notice of the difference.

Now that you mention it. There's this one commercial where this White guy and Black guy were about to put in their order for lunch. The White guy screws it up and the Black guy tells him "Come on. We've been through this before..." He commences to chide the White guy while the hot White waitress is drooling over how in charge the Black man is. At this point, I'm wondering if I'm watching a low-budget local car insurance commercial, or an advertisement for an interracial dating site.

Anyway, I agree that there is too much Male nudity nowadays. Eventually, Black actors will start doing the same and women will start to take notice of the difference.
Commercials is the most far and away example and it does seem like it is designed that way if you really watch. The white male is always a total dummy, the black guy is always portrayed as smart, the white female always looks impressed by the black male and disgusted by the white male. Many commercials portray white males as if they are almost mentally challenged, in some cases they almost go too far with it.

Hey InterracialLover... you just beat me to it as I was just going to mention the "Mistress episodes" that I watched last night.. I never did see the last episode from the last year, but she ended up getting pregnant by the black guy and it caused her getting a divorce from her white husband.. So looks like it's picked up where it left off from last year.. Lots of interracial in this series as there's an oriental girl that's got the hot's for another black guy also..

Hey InterracialLover... you just beat me to it as I was just going to mention the "Mistress episodes" that I watched last night.. I never did see the last episode from the last year, but she ended up getting pregnant by the black guy and it caused her getting a divorce from her white husband.. So looks like it's picked up where it left off from last year.. Lots of interracial in this series as there's an oriental girl that's got the hot's for another black guy also..
To be honest, I haven't watched one episode of the show.

Back