Interracial in Film/TV

I saw a movie 35 years ago. I think it was early American a poor young white girl marries up over and over to get ahead. The guy in the movie loves her all thru everything. She marries a plantation owner who has prize fighter slaves ans she goes into his hut to fuck a black prize fighter , I think the husband waits outside. Anyone know this movie ? A b movie to be sure , but her going in her fine dress to rut with a bbc warrior was erotic.

I saw a movie 35 years ago. I think it was early American a poor young white girl marries up over and over to get ahead. The guy in the movie loves her all thru everything. She marries a plantation owner who has prize fighter slaves ans she goes into his hut to fuck a black prize fighter , I think the husband waits outside. Anyone know this movie ? A b movie to be sure , but her going in her fine dress to rut with a bbc warrior was erotic.
It's prob. " Mandingo " starring Susan George and Ken Norton...
View attachment Susan George Ken Norton Mandingo 2 best.mp4

Thanks Europa9922 but that’s not it. It was more lighthearted , and the scene she goes into the fighters hut was so rustic and muddy , a fine dressed lady going in there for sex was unreal

Now you put it that way, I've seen that too. If I get a brainstorm I'll tell you.
Seems like they were both young adults , The girl was dancing in a bar, the boy was peering in and fell in love , she married a Jewish guy , something happened , she went thru a series of marriages , higher up the social ladder. Then that erotic scene , seems like husband showed her his prize fighter slave , and she went to his hut for sex, seems like husband sat outside.
in the end the boy who was in love with her rode away with her in a wagon.
Not the dirtiest movie but that scene was hot
Seems like the movie was the girls name like Gili or something

Back