Interracial in Film/TV

Just finished watching Carnival Row the other night. This is a great sex scene, it was apparent that it was going to happen from first time the characters were introduced, but it was nice to watch the progression play out to see the well done and very erotic sex scenes. My wife enjoyed them and commented on how hot they were and it made her imaging his black cock.

Just finished watching Carnival Row the other night. This is a great sex scene, it was apparent that it was going to happen from first time the characters were introduced, but it was nice to watch the progression play out to see the well done and very erotic sex scenes. My wife enjoyed them and commented on how hot they were and it made her imaging his black cock.

I watched the link that showed the seduction scene, and that was so hot. She has such a sweet, innocent face, and when she let her hair down all over her shoulders, and dropped her clothes exposing her breasts...wow.
Then the tight hug and kissing...double wow.

I've wondered...I know they're acting. I know scenes are shot, reshot, breaks in between.
They may wear guard contraptions to eliminate contact between their genitals etc. It's only movie making.

Still

I wonder if a white actress in a scene like this gets aroused. What if it's her first time naked with a Black man? What if it's her first time in a body-to-body hug with a Black man, kissing him, his hands filmed on her breasts, on her ass,
her hands filmed on his ass.

Is it always just acting? "just work"? Always?

Back