Interracial in Film/TV

Does anyone have the sex scenes from The African deal/Contratto Carnale (1973). The only places I've found that movie on were YouTube and here

Does anyone have the sex scenes from The African deal/Contratto Carnale (1973). The only places I've found that movie on were YouTube and here. But it seems to me that the sex scenes have been cut from these versions. Unless they were really easy to miss.
From what I remember, the sex scenes were relatively tame.

There's a movie supposed to be released this year called The Devil all The Time based on the eponymous novel. There's an all-star cast with Robert Pattinson, Tom Holland, Mia Wasikowska and Bill Skarsgard.

In the novel, there's a pretty descriptive description of an interracial cuckold thing going on in the 1950s USA. But I'm not sure whether it will be depicted in the film or not. The cuckolding is an important part of the plot, but the character list on imdb doesn't list the adulterating wife or her black lover. Just the cuckold husband. Which makes me think that there won't be any black-on-white fucking shows in the film.

There's a movie supposed to be released this year called The Devil all The Time based on the eponymous novel. There's an all-star cast with Robert Pattinson, Tom Holland, Mia Wasikowska and Bill Skarsgard.

In the novel, there's a pretty descriptive description of an interracial cuckold thing going on in the 1950s USA. But I'm not sure whether it will be depicted in the film or not. The cuckolding is an important part of the plot, but the character list on imdb doesn't list the adulterating wife or her black lover. Just the cuckold husband. Which makes me think that there won't be any black-on-white fucking shows in the film.
Thanks for the update- you got me interested in checking out the novel:)

Back