Interracial in Film/TV

I’m finding it amazing how many commercials we are seeing that include interracial couples, specifically with white women/black men and also with bi-racial children.. Yesterday while watching football, I saw two commercials in a row that included an interracial damile. The one I especially like is one that I saw a couple weeks ago where this beautiful blond was in a setting similar to her sitting at a gate in an airport and she was trying to control her 3 children who where obviously bi-racial. Reminded me of Allison Holker from Dancing with the stars but it couldn’t have been her because she’s only got 2 children from her black husband..

I’m finding it amazing how many commercials we are seeing that include interracial couples, specifically with white women/black men and also with bi-racial children.. Yesterday while watching football, I saw two commercials in a row that included an interracial damile. The one I especially like is one that I saw a couple weeks ago where this beautiful blond was in a setting similar to her sitting at a gate in an airport and she was trying to control her 3 children who where obviously bi-racial. Reminded me of Allison Holker from Dancing with the stars but it couldn’t have been her because she’s only got 2 children from her black husband..

Ever since the cerial commercial did that with the napping black dad, bi-racial baby and very white mom, several more have begun making that same scenario....I don't even remember the products, just see that white pussy being owned.

Back