Interracial in Film/TV

There is a great series on Starz called Outlander & our family (Dad, Mom, us 4 girls) likes to watch it together. There is this scene in season 3, episode 12 where the characters are white men & women in the 1700's on the island of Jamaica where African slaves are being sold. One young, dark black guy is being shown off & someone asks about his virility for breeding since he has a bad leg. The salesman replies that the black slave is hung like a mule, see for yourself as he lifts up the black slaves loincloth & then remarks, see how it grows larger now. All this as the white crowd of men, women (some young) looks on. You don't actually get to see any of the men's cocks in Outlander, which is really a shame for the women viewers like us, let alone a long, thick, coal black, naked cock getting bigger. Mom & us 4 girls all squirmed a little thinking about that guys big, dark black, naked cock being in us & dad chucked at our response.

My wife and I started watching a show on Netflix called Jessica Jones, and there is a lot of IR sex.. so its a win-win.

Its a good show and a turn on for both of us..
Yes, a direct translation from the comic book. Jessica Jones gets knocked up by Luke Cage and they have a gorgeous little mixed baby girl. By now I think the characters are married. Good stuff

Hi all, please let me know if this is the right thread to post this? Saw this on one celeb site where a chubby and busty nude black woman was in the bedroom and her black boyfriend comes into the bedroom and they make out. Next scene is him coming down the stairs and one white woman admiring him. This was quite recent. Please help if you know of this scene!

Hey people! I've recently created a subreddit catered to Interracial scenes in Mainstream media at /r/Softcoreinterracial

Currently still in the midst of uploading content. Please feel free to browse and share non-hardcore interracial scenes from movies and TV shows. I'm also looking for moderators to help out! Cheers! ;)

Wish I could help out as I would love t see if your site gets very popular, but I'm far too busy with all that I'm involved with already. I do like the idea that we are starting to see more and more IR scenes (between black men/white some) than ever before. I get SHOWTIME on TV and ever so often they will have an interracial scene but I would love it if they would have more. I get tired of the same boring white on white and the same annoying music that goes with almost every scene. If you've watched any of them, you will know what I'm saying. Its time they spice it up with more interracial. If they did, I'm sure it would boost popularity..

Back