Interracial in Film/TV

On the season premiere of Orphan Black, the main character finally fucked her black friend, and it seems like they're going to be together from this point on. *AND* following the airing of the episode, BBC America aired it's after show discussion, which has been aptly named "After the Black". The show is pretty interesting in general; it deals with a series of women who are all identical clones, and the circumstances surrounding their creation. It's pretty decent, aside from all of the Interracial innuendo, and what not.

It also stars the sexy Tatiana Maslany...

View attachment 824474 View attachment 824475 View attachment 824476

Thought I'd add some additional pics to this set; here are some of Sarah and Art Bell, two characters from Orphan Black, which is one of BBC's most popular shows airing.

orphan-black-recap3.jpg
03-orphan-black-season-4-episode-1-season-premire-collapse-nature-review-art.png Orphan-Black-Apr-14-e1460750348996-1024x537.jpg

Really nice to see that movie/tv producers show interracial mating with the white wife's wedding ring in plain view. Little by little, day by day, the interracial/cucking of white America is reaching total acceptance. Everyday more and more white wives, more and more young white women, more and more white girl college and high school students, and more and more white teen and tween girls are being programmed to understand that the African/American male IS THE mate of choice. The sexual norms of every generation is challenged and then broken down. Two generations ago interracial relationships were taboo and socially unacceptable. Today, hardly anyone gives it a second thought. One generation ago it was homosexuality and transgender. And it too is going mainstream. I theorise that soon it'll become the norm for the age of consent to be drastically reduced to allow younger and younger white teen girls that have been desensitized by media and society to become sexually available to black stallions and enjoy their bodies the way they were meant to be enjoyed.

While that rational is not accepted today in law, government, or society as a whole, the same can be said about interracial relationships or homosexuality in the 60's & 80's. We'll have to see what happens and enjoy the adventure.

the sooner the better

an otherwise lame flick set in Nawlins in the midst of a ******* heatwave, but the heatwave has nothing on this sexy wife and her able lover...
image-jpeg.836477

unabashed sweaty, swampy lust just playing itself out...til her husband walks in, home unexpectedly early on their wedding anniversary.

Last edited:
I'm convinced that from the beginning "Supergirl"was all about the BBC. Notice how beta the new Superman is.
I wonder if Hollywood does do things like that as we just saw a photo of a show called bella and the bulldogs where its supposed to promote it and this was a Nickelodeon show. Do they plan this or is it just something that is coincidence.

I wonder if Hollywood does do things like that as we just saw a photo of a show called bella and the bulldogs where its supposed to promote it and this was a Nickelodeon show. Do they plan this or is it just something that is coincidence.
That one has to be planned. Way too many things to be coincidence. But a guy who made a cuckold film, now making kid's shows. You know he is going to do whatever he can.

Back