Interracial in Film/TV

I remember that … so funny
WOW, that is a very exciting commercial. I was thinking that any Sprite the beautiful young white Lady drinks from the black man's black cock, will be from Sprite Recycled through his body.
I loved the part where the Sprite shoots out of the bottle in a huge stream. The Sprite stream representing a huge stream of the black man's cum or piss.

Jennifer claims to hate this scene but she's definitely lying. She enjoyed bbc.
Wesley Snipes & Jennifer Lopez hot interracial in Money Train
If you look close at about 3:53, you can see her nipple for a fraction of a second. Since she was topless with him, they should have let us see much more of her naked TiTs and nipples while Wesley enjoyed them and her.

Might be season 3, episode 2, Billy Brown with Pamela Adlon. Will have to keep checking.
A little more here: https://eviltwincaps.blogspot.com/2012/06/californication-3x02-billy-brown.html?zx=ffe3977e8c30cfbd
Description of the scene: https://globalcomment.com/hey-californication-theres-a-difference-between-*******-and-sex/
Excerpt:
In the second episode of the third season, we find Marcy and Charlie sharing their home while pursuing a divorce. Marcy has made it very clear that, despite the wishes of Charlie, their relationship is over. In what is obviously a form of rebellion, Marcy begins dating a Black man. Charlie refers to him as his Nubian brother, thus indicating that it is his color which we, the viewers, are directed to focus upon. The big Black penis, though unspoken, is meant to be conceptualized as invading the sanctity of whiteness.​
As the evening progress, Charlie shares a ******* with Moody and upon his return home, he hears Marcy and the Nubian brother engaged in sex, which he immediately perceives as *******:​
“Marcy: Oh Jesus, you’re going to ******* me, aren’t you?​
Nubian Brother: You bet your sweet-ass, rich White lady.​
Marcy: I’m not rich.​
Nubian Brother: You own a spa. Don’t lie to me.​
Marcy: Oh, oh my God. Put that thing away. That big thick purple thing.​
Nubian Brother: That’s right, you better recognize. This thing is a one-eyed, one lord, purple White woman eater.”​
When Charlie bursts into the room, he finds the Nubian brother penetrating Marcy from behind. Even as he jumps on top of the man, attempting to pull him off of Marcy, the Nubian brother continues to thrust. When questioned on his actions, Charlie professes to be saving Marcy. Naturally, a pure White woman could never desire sex with a Black man. This is further legitimized when Marcy admits that they were “role playing” and that she and her lover were engaging in a ******* fantasy.​

Back