Interracial in Film/TV

Question: Years ago I mean like 20 or so I saw a cop / crime movie with strong interracial sub theme. Don't remember the name or actors, but do remember the plot. Anyone remember the movie or actors?

Here's the plot: There's a black criminal element that the cops want to infiltrate. A white female cop volunteers to go undercover and get the black leaders attention and become his girl. She in reality is into black men so the assignment is perfect for her. Part of her undercover is that she is abducted by the black leader and is being held by him against her will. I remember scenes of her being chased naked through his apartment and he lands her in bed and has his way with her. Of course this is a fantasy come true for the undercover female white cop to be fucked by the black leader. She is into him being her master.

Enter the rookie cop that had heard of her "abduction" but takes it for being real. He finds where she is at and breaks the door down while the black guy is fucking the white undercover cop. Bullets fly and the rookie cop screws the whole thing up. Don't remember much more but the IR theme remained in my memory. Anyone remember this movie?

Question: Years ago I mean like 20 or so I saw a cop / crime movie with strong interracial sub theme. Don't remember the name or actors, but do remember the plot. Anyone remember the movie or actors?

Here's the plot: There's a black criminal element that the cops want to infiltrate. A white female cop volunteers to go undercover and get the black leaders attention and become his girl. She in reality is into black men so the assignment is perfect for her. Part of her undercover is that she is abducted by the black leader and is being held by him against her will. I remember scenes of her being chased naked through his apartment and he lands her in bed and has his way with her. Of course this is a fantasy come true for the undercover female white cop to be fucked by the black leader. She is into him being her master.

Enter the rookie cop that had heard of her "abduction" but takes it for being real. He finds where she is at and breaks the door down while the black guy is fucking the white undercover cop. Bullets fly and the rookie cop screws the whole thing up. Don't remember much more but the IR theme remained in my memory. Anyone remember this movie?
I would love to watch it, the subject is pretty provocating

I might know what movie you are talking about. I can't think of the title at the moment, but when I go back home this weekend, I'll check. I may even have that movie...sounds very familiar.

Any chance, was there more then one Black guy at the house? What I remember of the film I have is the chasing the girl naked outside, she is brought to the house and thrown into a room with a bed on the floor. She is allowed to walk around the place freely.

Just looked it up online and it's not the movie you were talking about. While it shares scenes that play out the same as you mentioned, it unfortunately is not the right one. I was thinking of Hot Summer in the City. Group of Black men ******* a White girl who is a virgin and do stuff to her.

Think the movie you're referring to is "Report to the Commissioner" - 1975. If so, the white female cop is Susan Blakely. The scene that you're describing does appear in the film. Please check it out to see if this is the one you are thinking of.

Think the movie you're referring to is "Report to the Commissioner" - 1975. If so, the white female cop is Susan Blakely. The scene that you're describing does appear in the film. Please check it out to see if this is the one you are thinking of.

Like to see this movie again any idea where it can be viewed?

Back