Interracial gifs

I always enjoyed watching my wife with her "2nd husband". By the time I returned home from work he had arrived about 45 minutes before me and countless times this clip is what they were doing when I went into the bedroom to change my clothes. At some point during the early days of their relationship, she had measured his big cock at slightly over 11 inches and as thick as her wrist.

By the time I returned home they had been fucking long enough that he had stretched her until he was balls deep, and then they would just fuck for quite some time, she having cum on his big cock several times until he would pump his cum into her. Her "out of service" days he would assfuck her or between her breasts until he came. Sometimes I would join in to have my cock sucked, other times set down and watch or just go do whatever I had planned.

We went to a strip club for my bachelorette party and spent most of the night there. A few of my more dirty minded friends setup a special dance in one of the private rooms. We went back there and had a great time with the male black stripper. He gave us all a bunch of dances and we had drinks and it was like a private party. My friends decided that I needed a grand finale and wanted to know how much it would be to jack off the stripper. He went back and forth but then agreed to it. I started jacking him off and my friends were telling me to start blowing him until finally he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down. I blew him until he let go of a huge load inside my mouth.

189_1000.gif

Makes sense since out of school, white girls should be sluts to Black Bulls & Hot Wives to us white bois! They're lives should be easy while us bois work ourselves to death! Before us bois start our career jobs, all we ask is to serve at the girls' graduation party!

Back