Interracial gifs

View attachment 2881796Damn baby ride that black dick hard
My cousin and her husband got married out on their farm and my job was working the bar. We were handing out drinks when this amazing looking stud came up and ordered some. He must have liked me as well as he kept coming back to me for drinks and talking as I was getting them ready and even a little afterwards. It was getting towards the end of the night and people were starting to leave so him and I went to one of the barns on the property and found a blanket and put it down and fucked away for a bit.

My cousin and her husband got married out on their farm and my job was working the bar. We were handing out drinks when this amazing looking stud came up and ordered some. He must have liked me as well as he kept coming back to me for drinks and talking as I was getting them ready and even a little afterwards. It was getting towards the end of the night and people were starting to leave so him and I went to one of the barns on the property and found a blanket and put it down and fucked away for a bit.
Hot

Wow nice story, I would have loved to loose my wife at a wedding reception like that and find her in a horse stall getting fucked by a black gentleman with a huge black cock and it's burried deep in her married fertile pussy I'd probably would have shot my load in some straw thank him and ask if they are going to become a regular item...

Last edited:
Back