Interracial gifs

140_1000.gif

Could be PoV of another Black Man bout to stick his BBC in the white girl's mouth! The Black Men smiling at each other from the distance of the bent over white girl between them! Both Black Men making eye contact! Veiwing each other as equals! Living by the "Bros before hoes" mentality! Never letting hoes come between them unless they're tag teaming her!

Prefer imagining it's a cuckold's PoV! The Black Man & i making eye contact but our eyes tell different stories. The white girl without a doubt chose to submit to the Black Man! That moment passed but i'm living in the past, replaying the events! In some ways, Him fucking Her doesn't hurt as much as Her choosing Him over me! Not bothered at all, the Black Man is fucking the white girl! He's aware i'm depressed & stuck in my thoughts. Enjoys messing with my head, while fucking her, makes a lot of commotion! Eventually he gets my attention! Then from across her body, i watch & admire Him fucking! Occasionally, he watches me back & every time sees me admiring him!

Back