Interracial gifs

View attachment 2592286This girl knows she can fuck a cock

does she or is he the one in control? sure she's holding on but it's mostly him lifting her up and dropping him back down on his BBC! also maybe a stupid thing to say but i like to word it that "she knows how to get fucked by a cock" guess it doesn't really matter! still love this sex position! want to say it's "hanging garden" but for that she might need to have her legs on his shoulders

does she or is he the one in control? sure she's holding on but it's mostly him lifting her up and dropping him back down on his BBC! also maybe a stupid thing to say but i like to word it that "she knows how to get fucked by a cock" guess it doesn't really matter! still love this sex position! want to say it's "hanging garden" but for that she might need to have her legs on his shoulders

u can see how well she handles his cock though. perfect rhythm. this is why white women and black men are perfect!

View attachment 2592291This girl is such a whore for black cock that one is never enough

yea! loved watching this scene when i had a subscription to Blacked.com! specifically, i loved watching this part! either on Blacked.com or another post from this same scene i made a similar comment to what i'm going to say. sorry if i'm repeating myself.

either earlier in the scene or later, the Black Man on top is more horizontal over her. don't know if he is, but think he's kind of holding her up some. though she's still resting on the guy below her. to me i imagine that would feel like she's floating on a cloud! even in this gif, i get that impression by how she's bounding around. that combined with having both her white pussy and ass fucked by BBCs, she must be feeling in heaven!

u can see how she is using her body to milk his BBC. she is pulling the sperm out of his balls with each stroke.

this is so cool to see as a white boy. its just so different from any sex i had in the past. its so much deeper and intense.

i just have always been into sex positions and techniques and i love this. it seems that most white girls milk the BBC with their pussy like this.

this white girls is so cute! think she's the same as another girl i see sometimes. anybody know her name? just wish she had some big fake but perfect titties that would be just barely touching the bed! know this is kind of wrong to say but i'd love to see her go from ittie bittie titties like she has now to big fake titties in one surgery!
Hannah hays

Back