Interracial gifs

She is in a paradise. I envy her
Well I can tell you this the BBC that is enjoying my wife now are having fun with her and she loves the sex. She said one BBC that fucks her is a friend of her Bull and not the nicest guy, but it's her Bulls friend from school and he told my wife, yea he's a jerk at times but no ones perfect and I want you too fuck him so be cool about it. She took her Bulls advice, and even though the guys not her favorite she understands her Bull is right, and she is better with getting fucked by his friend now.

Well I can tell you this the BBC that is enjoying my wife now are having fun with her and she loves the sex. She said one BBC that fucks her is a friend of her Bull and not the nicest guy, but it's her Bulls friend from school and he told my wife, yea he's a jerk at times but no ones perfect and I want you too fuck him so be cool about it. She took her Bulls advice, and even though the guys not her favorite she understands her Bull is right, and she is better with getting fucked by his friend now.
How do you feel about this? My husband would not accept it!

How do you feel about this? My husband would not accept it!
Well I try to not get to involved with telling my wife what she should do, or except from her lifestyle. If my wife came to me and told me I don't want to listen to my Black Bull anymore then I'd be all behind her on this. But she has no intention of breaking up with her Bull, so really not my place to "not accept this"! She is a very smart woman and if she does not think its worth it than she will leave who she is with, just not up to me. Do you fuck Black guys now and is your husband ok with it?

I love it. Just recently I started fucking 2 bulls. Well again sean couldn't meet up he was busy with wife so sean and reese since 2 weeks ago wanted to fuck so hubby and I went to thier place omg crazy. So we get thier and were thier just to fuck so we walk in and thier smoking a j. I sit in between and smoke. Ocne I feel the buzz I immediately go for thier cock while hubby in kitchen getting *******. Omg thier huge dicks. Hubby has a big dick but they have huge. Lol I'm a wife slut. Omg and after a break of fucking im doing same thing this women doing while smoking a j drinking water and hubby watching and joining. They showed me a gangbang video they made. I came so fast but still said no wont do it

I love it. Just recently I started fucking 2 bulls. Well again sean couldn't meet up he was busy with wife so sean and reese since 2 weeks ago wanted to fuck so hubby and I went to thier place omg crazy. So we get thier and were thier just to fuck so we walk in and thier smoking a j. I sit in between and smoke. Ocne I feel the buzz I immediately go for thier cock while hubby in kitchen getting *******. Omg thier huge dicks. Hubby has a big dick but they have huge. Lol I'm a wife slut. Omg and after a break of fucking im doing same thing this women doing while smoking a j drinking water and hubby watching and joining. They showed me a gangbang video they made. I came so fast but still said no wont do it
My wife as done two Gang Bangs with black but and she says you really need to be ready for them because they can be hard on a girl and you need to be ready. The first GB she said she was talked into and even though she " rose to the occasion" as she told me, she would rather have waited a bit longer before jumping in.

Just do it, enjoy!!

Back