Interracial gifs

giphy.gif

Korie-Robertson-Feet-964472.jpg
that's my girl

On Monday morning you pick your wife up from the bible convention...that had a few black guys. They did something to her...you dropped her off in a very conservative dress and flats because she NEVER wore tight clothes or heels. And now....
"hey...uh..honey...how was the convention?" "Um..well...I didn't really go...I met some black guys and well.....I didn't know I could be such a whore.....

...they took me to their room and just grabbed me and fucked me like this....

They even took me shopping for this new outfit....I kind of like it.

..wow...just thinking about them gets me turned on.
EXACTLY HOW MY FIANCE ACTS AROUND HUGE BLACK GUYS... MAKES SURE THEY KNOW SHE IS A CUM DUMP FOR THEM. SERIOUSLY. SHE WILL FUCK 1 OR A GROUP OF HUGE HUNG THUGS. WE WERE AT THE MALL WHEN SHE SEEN A GROUO OF SEVEN WHEN WE PASSED SHE LIFTED HER DRESS OVER HER ASS AND LOOKED BACK AT THEM. ONE SAID. LETME HIT THAT ASS GIRL SHR TURNED AROUND AND SAID "WHY DONT ALL OF YOU. " WE WENT TO THE TOP LEVEL OF THE PARKING GARAGE AND THEY BRUTALLY FUCKED HER. CHOKED HER ******* AND EVERYTHING. SHE LIKED IT THO. SHE SQUIRTED uncontrollably the went limp they guy fucking her just held her ass in the are and fucked her till he came. Then dropped her. His cum just leaking out of her gaping pussy.

Back