Interracial gifs

For new cucks, this is the hardest thing to get over and to deal with, and it’s not your wife fucked, facials, swallowing BBC cum, it’s making out with your wife with passion and you know he is her man, you are no longer that to her he is your wife’s lover her passion, her love. As a cuck you are her friend her husband but he is her man. So if you wants this cucks you need to be ready for this.

She was the most beautiful girl in her high school, most likely the same in collage if she went. She could have any white man who will buy her anything and she might have that, but she will let black men use her like a common whore, the black men love her beauty as well but unlike you they will pound her as hard as they can, they will share her with friends and they look at her as property. As a white man id worship her and do a beautiful wife but they treat my wife the same way. Now tell me how black men are not superior?

First time I was out with my wife and a black guy she was dating his best friend did just this, he put his hand right down the front of her pants, just did it did not ask her, it was a shock to me and maybe one of the most important things that made me feel like a cuckold. A MWF is in a different world when dating black men, some like my wife mold to that lifestyle but it was not always easy for her or me, but she would never go back and I support her in every way.

Back