Interracial gifs

677_1000.gif

Not mine. Wish I'd thought of it though. Still love it!:)
@TheUBM who knows, this could become not only real, but regular, for Mr. N in a way it's selfless, modern and romantic.

Most likely! It's what happens to most white guys who let their wife get Blacked! Especially by a true Alpha Male Stallion of the highest caliber!
Kinda feel bad for him? Then again he is older, nearly elderly, she is still fertile and pretty and slender. And they have been teasing and role playing at this for 10 years or more. It's sex you, I just hope it doesn't mess up a nice marriage.

I could end up being Mrs. N's boss , I doubt Amazing will take her as a regular, but, if he does...... boggles the mind. Kind of uncomfortable with it.

Kinda feel bad for him? Then again he is older, nearly elderly, she is still fertile and pretty and slender. And they have been teasing and role playing at this for 10 years or more. It's sex you, I just hope it doesn't mess up a nice marriage.

I could end up being Mrs. N's boss , I doubt Amazing will take her as a regular, but, if he does...... boggles the mind. Kind of uncomfortable with it.

Don't be uncomfortable. If it happens, use your position as Boss Wife to attain your Holy Grail! So bad I know!

Don't be uncomfortable. If it happens, use your position as Boss Wife to attain your Holy Grail! So bad I know!
Nice no. I could have N easily anytime. Under the circumstances ,however, she must offer herself to me. Even kind of beg and plead for it. Can be no ambiguity. I have full dance card, I can wait

Back