Interracial gifs

tumblr_p30nvzgf2F1vs76cko1_500.gif

Your ful

Your full of *******! Mexicans are in no way inferior to anyone or anything. I am half Mexican and take offense to your tirade exclaiming that Mexicans are inferior. I earned my right to voice my defiance to your twisted demented view of the world. I served honorably in the armed forces of the United States military defending your right to voice your opinion freely in this free country, you ungrateful citizen in the Greatest Country in the world. You can say what you want to say, but realize that in parts of this world outside of this great country, you can’t post your opinions in a forum like this one. What have your done in your life to earn that right? Nothing, I would put money on it, nothing. Just reconsider your privellages and be grateful you live in this amazing country before you feel like bashing a race, YOUR own race.
Easy amigo! You're among friends. I've been fucking white, latino and chinese women and all feel submissive to the bbc. that's the way if feels for the ladies. Molly's ok. Nobody's saying anything against any native cultures from before or from now. She happens to be mexican and weak for bbc. nothing else. Peace!

Back