Interracial gifs

And you know this from personal experience or.....? Japanese cock is a great way to wake up...they make great lovers, one of my ex boyfriends was Japanese. You should try it!
Well not on the receiving end lol, but I’ve woken up plenty of woomen with my cock lol! Really I never would think Japanese guys would be good in bed! I nor my any of gf’s ever had threesomes with Asian or oriental guys! Had an ex gf fuck a Chinese guy while I waited out in the living room! She only fucked him once so I don’t think he was her type!

Well my asian man was very very good with his tongue and cock, he knew how to fuck and he was all about getting me off first! I have great memories with that guy for sure! No complaints here. He was a bad boyfriend but a great fuck.
That seems to be theme of most guys! Good in bed lousy relationship, not so good in bed but he’s so caring and loving!

Too be fair, I'm not great with being monogamous, I don't believe its natural for humans to be with just one person forever. I think you can love more than one person, in different ways and still fuck other people.
Too be fair, I'm not great with being monogamous, I don't believe its natural for humans to be with just one person forever. I think you can love more than one person, in different ways and still fuck other people.
YES you can...and women's hearts especially let them genuinely love more than just one, definitely. Its just in different, but similar, ways :)

I’m sure a lot of people feel that way! If they would just not let their jealousy get in the way it’s a lot of fun for everyone! Plus every once in awhile you meet that one person that makes it really special between everyone!

tumblr_p1zvpqyTwl1wwl0gpo1_400.gif

Women have sexual fluidity. They *can* be much more sexually/emotionally open than men and relate deeply to multiple people at the same time. Their sexuality is less boxed in (ie heterosexuality). And their capacity for sexual pleasure is much higher. A sexually awakened woman is a beautiful thing.

Back