Internet meetings

If they showed up and you weren’t physically attracted to them, they were heavier, shorter, big belly, balder, stubby fingers, bad breath BUT THE COCK WAS ON
POINT..,
would you suck it up and deal with it? Or would it be a >>>BUZZER<<<a bad connection. Does it need to be a connection? It’s not s date? You’re not exchanging flowers, cards and candy. You need your back blown out.
You can work those other things out bcuz you’re the subordinate anyway. He’s going to tell you how wonderful YOU are so maybe you CAN get thru it.

Wow, I want some of her pinkness, I love her long nipples and how milky her sink hole gets. There's nothing like the contrast between chocolate and vanilla. The glistening of her pussy juice on a black cock is pleasuring

Going back to your regret. I wonder why did you felt like your BBCs should be coming back again and again ? Is it possible that you have set unrealistic expectations for other peolle in the first place ? Sharing a young and beautiful lady is easy. Sharing someone who woke up to their sexuality 30 years too late is not without its pitfalls. Cheer up your wife and go at it again, just stop treating your lovers as potential family members. Just think how many people pass through the closest international airport, there ought to be a plane load for your future adventures.

What an amazing video... This guy just pumps her really full. Passion, embrace, sadly we don't see them kissing but assume.. Thank you!!! N

You can't trust people on the net. Back in 97 when we started to try finding a black man to fulfill wifeys dreams there wasn´t many forums around. (And living in a country where black men would only be seen in the capital made it even harder.) We were lucky enough to find a few (7) - the first one flying from the east-coast of U.S.A. He wrote his name was Paul and that he was a black businessman from Massachusettes. Later he explained that he was planning parking areas for supermarkets etc. This week I found out that he had died from cancer a few years ago, and that he had been a bishop in a church for many, many years, even when we met up......

View attachment 1739193View attachment 1743646View attachment 1743647

And here the good pastor has just given her the 3rd load. And, as you can see, - all bareback.
View attachment 1744949

Not the best GIF in the world but shows that the bishop could use more than words...

View attachment 1744966

Back