Interested in 1st time BBC

Welcum 2 the forum, enjoy n have fun, try to add some media and better if you verified, pssssssss btw I like tall women 😈😈🙋🏾🍆🍆

Hey, I'm Brandi Love and I am 6'3 190ibs, have long brown hair blue eyes and a phat ass. I'm almost 33yrs old and a very open minded adventures Woman. I am looking for a Black Man who can give me my first BBC experience... FINALLY. I have been trying to make this happen and achieve receiving the pleasure of an actual Real Man. I'm done with small white shrimp dick. So if you want to make my wishes come true, maybe we could meet. I'll be waiting.
Yes. You deserve better. And Im sure you will have no trouble getting it!

Hey, I'm Brandi Love and I am 6'3 190ibs, have long brown hair blue eyes and a phat ass. I'm almost 33yrs old and a very open minded adventures Woman. I am looking for a Black Man who can give me my first BBC experience... FINALLY. I have been trying to make this happen and achieve receiving the pleasure of an actual Real Man. I'm done with small white shrimp dick. So if you want to make my wishes come true, maybe we could meet. I'll be waiting.
Where’s home?

Sexy hun good luck in your search

Welcome Dear! Enjoy some BBC.....You deserve good sex and lots of orgasms.....and a loving Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! Yes...you CAN have BOTH!!

Back