Interested - Chicago Area

Chicagoboi

Male
Real Person
From
IL, US
I haven't been on this site in a long time. I'm interested in potentially meeting up with some sexy ladies granted I get to know you first. I am 26, muscular and disease free--I take care of myself. I've met up with a few older women before and it has been great. One was 35 and we met on Tinder. The other was a Cuban miIf I met while on vacation there. If you're interested and serious you can message me and we can go from there.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="20yWifeONLYBBC, post: 2026160, member: 22247View attachment 2144942Chicago area... Im a Married 20yo Latina hosting or Willing to Meet anywere… ONLY Big Black Cocks Pleaseee.. Planning on becoming a Queeen of Spades..
BBC Daddies would LOVE breaking me in a few times before I Can go into something Crazier...
LOOKIN to FILM !!
[/QUOTE]

inbox me sexy

I haven't been on this site in a long time. I'm interested in potentially meeting up with some sexy ladies granted I get to know you first. I am 26, muscular and disease free--I take care of myself. I've met up with a few older women before and it has been great. One was 35 and we met on Tinder. The other was a Cuban miIf I met while on vacation there. If you're interested and serious you can message me and we can go from there.
hi.I am in Chicago.I've posted on introduce yourself.I've received some messages from some nice men I think
0311171835e-1.jpg

Back