Ingesting Your Own Cum

Have You Submissively Licked Your Cum Before?

• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Not Yet, But Hope to Soon

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Never, Never

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
I hope no one gets nauseated by my posting this. I was chatting with this hubby once on Messenger, and he described to me a fantasy his wife had always wanted him to perform for her. Anyway, I'll break it down this way:

One night, her black boyfriend came over and fucked her pussy and cummed inside of her. When he pulled out, her hubby came and he too fucked her as well, and like the bull, he too came inside his wife. Done with that, he pulled out of her and brought his face to her cunt and lapped both his and the bull's cum.

I know neither of you hubbies in here might have attempted such (just a wild guess), but have you ever been made by your bull to jerk off and then lick your cum?

My hubby does that fairly often. At times he can be 'quick' so he goes down and makes sure I am satisfied, so he's eating his own plus mine plus a lover if that's the case.[/quot
e]

That's got to be explosively hot when he does that to you?

Did you need to make him start performing that to you or did he simply begin it on his own?

He did it on his own really. He would come and I would want more since I hadn't cum and he would just go down. At first I was like, wait, there's cum down there! But he didn't seem to care.

I guess the excitement takes over him much too quickly!

Ill suck on my wifes tits, kiss her neck/ears etc.. while she fucks her black man but thats as far as I go lol. once they are done, Ill be happy to fuck her again lol.

Ill suck on my wifes tits, kiss her neck/ears etc.. while she fucks her black man but thats as far as I go lol. once they are done, Ill be happy to fuck her again lol.

How about if the bull doesn't want you to be there... to watch them go at each other?

I can appreciate that response. While I'm sure some people may habitually get into the sex act Dsoul described, I can't help but to think not all people are into it. I think some people say things for shock value.

I can appreciate that response. While I'm sure some people may habitually get into the sex act Dsoul described, I can't help but to think not all people are into it. I think some people say things for shock value.
Very true! (I) think there is a line you just don't cross...

How about if the bull doesn't want you to be there... to watch them go at each other?
Well she has told me she wants me to be involved, and Im not really into go off and do your thing then tell me stories. I can imagine what it would be like without it even happening. I think if the husband is involved in some way then its done as a couple, when the husband or wife goes off on their own then its asking for problems in the marriage. That's just my take on it and I understand others may have a different take.

Back