info about me

Heisslippchen

Female
From
Germany
:qos:my husband has a quite nice cock - but once I was alone withe some girlfriends on holidays in morocco, and we introduced to some black guys in the hotel...they were really nice, and I did not think of anything to happen, but we ended up later in a spa group, which turned into a nightlong sex orgy in our hotel room. I never thought this would ever happen to me, neither was I planing to be involved in something like that, but it just happened, and it was so great.
we were four women in our fourties, and they were a group of 6 black guys on a business trip. everyone was married, and no one intended this to happen, but it just took place. For german women it is not so easy to get in contact with black men (we do not have so many here, and not everyone is my taste). but this was just great, and we decided never to talk to our husbands about that.
it was he first time I had something like group swinger sex. It was the first time I had sex with two guys at the same time. It was the first time I had one cock in my mouth and one in my pussy. It was the first time I cheated my husband without protection and I didn't`t care about. It was the first time I let a guy penetrate my ass, and it was the first time, I had a DP. It was the first time I had cum in my mouth, my ass, my pussy at the same time. It tasted so great; It was so steamy, sticky and hot. It felt so great having dark sweaty skin, big lips, tongues, muscles and enormous big hard dicks everywhere. Hands caressing my tits, grabbing my ass cheeks, fondling my tits. Swallowing gallons cum, having the wettest drippy pussy ever, sucking cocks that barely fitted my mouth. It was just incredible, and I am longing for the day, this will happen again.
it took three black men, and it was so great. I am fully addicted to black cock since then and can´t wait to find those guys again...

Back