Indianapolis

Would you be free around dec 3 indy.dont have it lined up yet.but would you be interested in meeting us at our hotel. My gf would be blindfolded.but aware and willing. She just wants to take the akward out of it. There would be no kissing. Or talking Or removing the blindfold. She wants to picture me. She is a slim sexy 5'9". Long legs.long brunette hair.130lbs and sexy and a nympho.this is actually a prize for someone. And the kitty is nice and clean tight! i would be watching and maybe video. Condom a must, bring two.shes tight! You would make her come, come yourself and discreetly leave. What is your size? I dont want anything bigger than 10.you will tear her! if your interested we can exchange some more info

Would you be willing to travel to Lafayette in?
Couple looking for blk male 30-45 in Lafayette in
Im working with her. She has a former boyfriend who who came up a month ago and after they were done I called. I think he heard my name as the ring. So we are looking for someone new.
She is shy but I told her what I was doing. She looked at another guy from Indy and said his is two skinny she said " I like girth"
I read a post you said you were not larger than 10" are you thick also?
She is shy but when she's excited she wants to move on it?
Thank you we will see what happens

Ok well let me know!
I will! I know you probably get a bunch of strange replys but this is about her and her lover (unusual) but it is a true situation. Two human beings I'm just the middle guy. I was about to show her the picture of you and then she got mad at me...so I appreciate your time. Not to sound weird but this isn't quite like ordering something off Amazon.

I will! I know you probably get a bunch of strange replys but this is about her and her lover (unusual) but it is a true situation. Two human beings I'm just the middle guy. I was about to show her the picture of you and then she got mad at me...so I appreciate your time. Not to sound weird but this isn't quite like ordering something off Amazon.
I’m just looking for someone real

We'd be down to set something up. Wanna message me and we can exchange numbers?
Sure I'm Jeff my # is 8456 828 713 I'm not a techie but I bet you can figure out the number. I don't trust the internet. And I'm real and so is Beth and we have actually done this but the other guy last month hasn't called. I believe he knew I was with her. Because of our long past he does not like me. Strange story...this is not my first time doing this. My ex actually met the same guy. How is that possible!?! Funny story.
I met a guy in Lafayette and he came over toeer but she didn't feel the vibe. So I guess even though I find it erotic the connection is really between you two so please don't be offended if things don't work out. But we are truly looking.
There are risks as you know to consider.
Also not to be weird but it may help how old are you and what size? Just to help get her to think about it. She got mad at me when I was about to show her your pick after I showed her another man. She said she likes thick. I understand if you don't answer. Oh I ask because she is 41 and we talked about meeting someone at perdue but she said that was to young.

Sure I'm Jeff my # is 8456 828 713 I'm not a techie but I bet you can figure out the number. I don't trust the internet. And I'm real and so is Beth and we have actually done this but the other guy last month hasn't called. I believe he knew I was with her. Because of our long past he does not like me. Strange story...this is not my first time doing this. My ex actually met the same guy. How is that possible!?! Funny story.
I met a guy in Lafayette and he came over toeer but she didn't feel the vibe. So I guess even though I find it erotic the connection is really between you two so please don't be offended if things don't work out. But we are truly looking.
There are risks as you know to consider.
Also not to be weird but it may help how old are you and what size? Just to help get her to think about it. She got mad at me when I was about to show her your pick after I showed her another man. She said she likes thick. I understand if you don't answer. Oh I ask because she is 41 and we talked about meeting someone at perdue but she said that was to young.
Oh I read gunslinger thought you wanted to messege

Hi there I’m from Lafayette and intrested in meeting if y’all r still looking let’s chat see wat we can put together I’m real this and long

Attachments

• 8CDA1211-8AD1-4F81-A749-04AC234F5E79.jpeg
    8CDA1211-8AD1-4F81-A749-04AC234F5E79.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 46B2F8BA-A29A-44C6-AD64-A65ABB19CB7C.jpeg
    46B2F8BA-A29A-44C6-AD64-A65ABB19CB7C.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 17
Back