Indiana!!

Well I have been on here for a few years, still looking for a local, spur of the moment man to have a good night with! Preferably south of indy but also have family in the fort wayne area.
I'm in Fort Wayne. We should chat.

Well I have been on here for a few years, still looking for a local, spur of the moment man to have a good night with! Preferably south of indy but also have family in the fort wayne area.
Damn I'm in south bend and was hoping to find some

Hi,
I’m Jacques from Downtown Indy. Dm me if interested

I travel to Indy, Fort Wayne, Bloomington and Louisville, Ky. If you're interested DM me. ♠️ 🍆

Wait a minute....so you've been on here a couple years and haven't met anyone but wanted to? I call bullshit and also why haven't you verified? Y'all catfish need to cut it out

Back